Students can register for the online class (Driving Brilliance)
*New Students will click on Create an Account to Register.
Cost is $395.00. Make payments to New Albany High School and turn in at the Bookstore(Before or After School) in the online payment envelope.
- 30 hour of online instruction.
- Students will be in the car for 12 hours.
- 6 hours of behind the wheel driving.
- 6 hours of observation.
Indiana Driving Manuel – https://www.in.gov/bmv/2557.htm
Once the student has paid the $395 to the bookstore…
- They will be accepted into the class and may start their online hours.
- They need to print Certificate of Drivers Education (CDE) form in order to get driving permit (if you are unable to print contact Mr. Michell). Also print Proof of Registration paper.
**Students are encouraged to get their permit ASAP so they can get started on their driving.
In order to get driving permit from the license branch students will need…
- CDE form and Proof of Registration for online class.
- Original Birth Certificate
- 2 proofs of residency
- $9.00. Parent or Guardian must be present to sign liability waiver.
- Pass a written test at license branch.
Once you have your permit please let Mr. Michell know and he will set you up with a driving instructor. Students may get learners permit as soon as they have been accepted into the class. Students are encouraged to sign up with a driving partner (They are not required to have a partner). If they do not choose a partner they will be assigned a partner to drive with.
If you have questions you may contact one of the instructors.
- John Silver: firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-640-0051
Mr. Michell: email@example.com or 502-338-9680.