PTO meetings are held on these dates (all Tuesdays) at NAHS room B204 at 6:00 P.M
- 16 August 2016
- 20 September 2016
- 18 October 2016
- 15 November 2016
- 17 January 2017
- 21 February 2017
- 14 March 2017
- 18 April 2017
- 9 May 2017
In 2011-2012 our school counselors opened the BAC (Bulldog Assistance Center). PTO is asking members to help by sending in donations of gently used clothing, school supplies, toiletries, and non-perishable packaged food, such as peanut butter crackers, individual bags of pretzels, granola bars, etc. Donations can be dropped off at school or the PTO will collect items at each PTO meeting. We are still collecting items for the BAC. Non-perishable foods and toiletries. Please label items “for BAC”. Check out the new merchandise in the bookstore!
There are many ways you can support NAHS PTO!
- Kroger Rewards
- Save Coke Rewards codes from bottle caps and can packaging. Simply have your student drop off the caps and carton codes at the school office.
- Buy NAHS KROGER gift cards and reload them when you shop for groceries or gas! It costs you nothing, but earns money for our school’s PTO! Buy one from PTO for $5 and load it in the desired amount Contact Ellen Reising at firstname.lastname@example.org or 246-4591 to purchase cards.
- Eat at designated Nights Out restaurants on NAHS night and our PTO gets a kickback! (Sign up to receive announcements via e-mail and you will always know when and where our next Nights Out event will happen!)
- Buy NAHS logo merchandise for yourself or your student!
- TARGET charge card holders can designate NAHS in their cash back to schools program.
- The PTO is collecting bottle caps and labels from inside cartons of any coke product. Each cap and or code from carton is worth points for our school. We have 18,000 points now and need to keep adding them on. Drop them in the Red Coke Box in the front office and we will also have a box at the concession stand for our home football games against Jeff and FC as well. We will continue to collect these all year. Thanks for your help!
Century Club Members
- Amend, Jackie & Jerry
- Balmer Family
- Bauer, Joe & Mary Beth
- Braden, David & Holly
- Fry, Geneva & James
- Gardenour, Lenard & Becky
- Ham, Scott & Heidi
- Hines, DJ & Cynthia
- Hollingsworth, Janet
- Huynh, Margie
- Page, Janet
- Peterson, Mark
- Reising, Steve & Ellen
- Rittenhouse, Mimi
- Rivera, Beth
- Utz, Chris & Beth
- Jamey Aebersold Jazz
- Cody & Neeley Law Office
- Hoosier Daddy Home Improvments
- Dr. Al Knable M.D.
- Mattox Properties, LLC
- T.A. Ginkins Construction Company LLC
- WNAS Radio & TV
Click here for a membership form for the century club.
Thank you for supporting NAHS! Be sure to visit us now on FACEBOOK!
|Vice Presidents:||Jennifer Hartmann||(812)email@example.com|
|Awesome Attendance:||Shannon Jenkins||(812) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Misti Johnson||(502) 553-0088||Mistijohnson29@gmail.com|
|Coke Rewards:||Donna Jenkins||(502)email@example.com|
|Dog Dads:||Joe Bauer||(502)firstname.lastname@example.org|
|PAWS/Student of the Month:||Jennifer Hartmann||(812) email@example.com|
|Sandy Riggle||NAHS Staff Liasonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Success Cards:||Beth Shireman||(812)email@example.com|
|Teacher of the Month:|
|Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week:||Amy Kaiser||(812)firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Toni Hanen||(812) email@example.com|
|Misti Johnson||(502) 553-0088||
|Harvest Homecoming:||Michelle Baker||(812) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Basket Program:||Jennifer Hartmann||(812)email@example.com|
|The Right Thing (TRT):||Amy Kaiser||(812)firstname.lastname@example.org|
NAHS PTO Membership Form
*Parents, we hope you will become a member of NAHS PTO. A basic family membership is $10.00 and allows you to receive news via e-mail. Being a member keeps you informed about what is happening at NAHS.
*Although our membership fees do help PTO’s budget, these fees alone are not enough to run all the programs PTO offers at NAHS. Please consider making an additional donation of any amount to help us touch our students and staff through these programs.
*By donating $100.00, you will become a Century Club member and receive special recognition in the fall/winter sports booklet, a letter of acknowledgement, and an announcement at a basketball game (if you wish). This option is open to individuals as well as businesses.
Click Here For Printer-Friendly Form.
If you would like to see the Committee Overview, Click Here.
New Albany PTO Minutes