PTO meetings are held on these dates (all Tuesdays) at NAHS room B204 at 6:00 P.M
- 16 August 2016
- 20 September 2016
- 18 October 2016
- 15 November 2016
- 17 January 2017
- 21 February 2017
- 14 March 2017
- 18 April 2017
- 9 May 2017
In 2011-2012 our school counselors opened the BAC (Bulldog Assistance Center). PTO is asking members to help by sending in donations of gently used clothing, school supplies, toiletries, and non-perishable packaged food, such as peanut butter crackers, individual bags of pretzels, granola bars, etc. Donations can be dropped off at school or the PTO will collect items at each PTO meeting. We are still collecting items for the BAC. Non-perishable foods and toiletries. Please label items “for BAC”. Check out the new merchandise in the bookstore!
How to join and support NAHS PTO
- Save Coke Rewards codes from bottle caps and can packaging. Simply have your student drop off the caps and carton codes at the school office.
- Kroger Rewards
- Sign up to receive PTO news! Remind 101 – text @ NAHSP to 81010. We appreciate the increased membership this year and welcome more involvement and attendance at our monthly meetings!
- Please join the PTO!! There are so many benefits for all. https://donorbox.org/nahs-pto-
- Help support our NAHS PTO by enrolling in Kroger Rewards! Every time you shop, we earn money! Enrollment will work the same way as the past. You can sign up on www.kroger.com or call 1-800-KROGERS, option 3. Be sure to choose NEW ALBANY PTO!
- Buy NAHS KROGER gift cards and reload them when you shop for groceries or gas! It costs you nothing, but earns money for our school’s PTO! Buy one from PTO for $5 and load it in the desired amount Contact Ellen Reising at firstname.lastname@example.org or 246-4591 to purchase cards.
- Eat at designated Nights Out restaurants on NAHS night and our PTO gets a kickback! (Sign up to receive announcements via e-mail and you will always know when and where our next Nights Out event will happen!)
- Buy NAHS logo merchandise for yourself or your student!
- TARGET charge card holders can designate NAHS in their cash back to schools program.
- The PTO is collecting bottle caps and labels from inside cartons of any coke product. Each cap and or code from carton is worth points for our school. We have 18,000 points now and need to keep adding them on. Drop them in the Red Coke Box in the front office and we will also have a box at the concession stand for our home football games against Jeff and FC as well. We will continue to collect these all year. Thanks for your help!
Century Club Members
(to be updated soon)
Click here for a membership form for the century club.
Thank you for supporting NAHS! Be sure to visit us now on FACEBOOK!
|After Prom:||Jennifer Quillo|
|Century Club:||Michelle Bakeremail@example.com|
|Dog Dads:||Joe Bauerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|PAWS/Student of the Month:|
|Sandy Riggle||NAHS Staff Liasonemail@example.com|
|Success Cards:||Kelly Condrafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Teacher of the Month:||Sandy Riggleemail@example.com|
|Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week:||Amy Kaiserfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Basket Program:||Sharon Raineyemail@example.com|
|The Right Thing (TRT):||Amy Kaiserfirstname.lastname@example.org|
New Albany PTO Minutes