During Lunch M-F, C104 w/classmates, peer tutors
After School M-TH., 2:30-3:30, A202 w/peer tutors
+ individual teachers offer before/after school options
- Any student who has taken part in Community Service of any type this school year, please submit a description of the service, along with your full name, to Mrs. Lacy in the main office. We will begin posting students’ pictures and their community service involvement on the board across from the health office. You can also e-mail the description and your name to Dr. Ginkins at firstname.lastname@example.org . We look forward to filling the board!
- See Attachment for information on how to log in to the INOW Home Portal.
- Attention all seniors: New Albany High School will be having their annual Senior Day at the Bats on Sunday, August 20, 2017. Tickets are available for $8.00 and will be sold on Monday 8/14/17 & Tuesday 8/15/17 during lunch in the senior loft. Tickets will be passed out on Thursday 8/16/17 and Friday 8/17/17. Transportation to this event will not be provided. Money is due at time of ticket purchase. See attachment.
- Parents, please mark your calendars to attend Open House at NAHS Thursday, 8/10/17.
-Visiting classrooms, meeting teachers, and information tables will take place from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
-For those who have questions about iPads assigned to students, you are welcome to arrive at 5:30 PM in B204 for an informational meeting about iPads.
Parents of 9th and 10th grade students are welcome to join us in B204 at 7:45 PM for an informational meeting about our IB Programme. View the following video for more information about our IB Programme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZnHngPJaR4&feature=youtu.be
- From Commander Maynard: NJROTC Cadets going to Washington D.C. and Marine Corps Base Quantico, Virginia, will have a mandatory meeting on this evening 9th at the NJROTC Unit starting at 6:30 pm.
- Help Support New Albany High School Orchestras this week by dinning at the New Albany Elks Lodge for lunch or dinner! All proceeds from this weeks’ meals will be donated to the NAHS orchestras to help fund our new concert attire. See attachment for details
- Attention Juniors and Seniors…..NAHS will be offering the ACT test during school on Tuesday, October 17. Sign up in the bookstore by August 18 if you are interested in taking the test. The test fee is $45.
- The Write Stuff Teen Contest is open to all students in high school who have a cancer connection – their own diagnosis or that of a family member or friend. Cash prizes are awarded. Go to the website on the attached page.
- Please join our PTO on Tuesday, August 15 at 6:00 p.m. in room B-204. We hope to see you there! See the attachment for more information.
- Help support our NAHS PTO by enrolling in Kroger Rewards! Every time you shop, we earn money! Enrollment will work the same way as the past. You can sign up on www.kroger.com or call 1-800-KROGERS, option 3. Be sure to choose NEW ALBANY PTO!
- Free Irish Dance Lessons at Ryan Academy. See attachment for more information.
- Girls Varsity Gulf against Scottsburg 4:30 PM Away
- Boys Varsity Tennis against Jeffersonville 4:30 PM Away
Fans, remember to know and demonstrate the fundamentals of sportsmanship at all events. Stimulate desired crowd response using only positive cheers, signs and praise without antagonizing or demeaning opponents (http://www.ihsaa.org/MembershipServices/Sportsmanship.aspx).