During Lunch M-F, C104 w/classmates, peer tutors
After School M-TH., 2:30-3:30, A202 w/peer tutors
+ individual teachers offer before/after school options
- Any student who has taken part in Community Service of any type this school year, please submit a description of the service, along with your full name, to Mrs. Lacy in the main office. We will begin posting students’ pictures and their community service involvement on the board across from the health office. You can also e-mail the description and your name to Dr. Ginkins at email@example.com . We look forward to filling the board!
- The winners of the Being on Time drawings are Senior MaCayla Carter, Senior Alejandro Moran, Junior Steven Whom Junior Olivia Cretario, Sophomore Malik Redlen, Sophmore Zachary Leonard , Freshman Nick Cardona, and Freshman Sydney Hayes please come to the office to claim your prize.
- Attention seniors.. NAHS Class of 2016 graduate Bailey Duff will be in the senior loft during lunch today. Bailey will have information on Indiana University Bloomington and can also answer questions about the IU Cox Scholarship. It is a full tuition and room and board scholarship.
- CLUBS for 2017-18: Club selection for this school year will be held next Wednesday, August 16, in homerooms during AM Activity period. Students will be asked to select the club that they wish to be a member of for the entire school year. To prepare for this selection, students are asked to look through the list of possible clubs between now and next Wednesday by clicking on the following link:
Students may also access by opening the Club Selection List attachment to these announcements.
After reviewing the club choices, students may want to talk to their friends to see what club they might also be interested in joining. We have 41 clubs to choose from this year and hope all students can find one to join!
- Information on how to log in to the INOW Home Portal is included in the attachments.
- FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes) will RESUME meeting in front of the library Monday-Thursday at 730am. All are welcomed to join us as we start the day off with an encouraging devotional. SEE YOU AT 7:30AM STARTING MONDAY THE 14TH!
- Attention all seniors: New Albany High School will be having their annual Senior Day at the Bats on Sunday, August 20, 2017. Tickets are available for $8.00 and will be sold on Monday 8/14/17 & Tuesday 8/15/17 during lunch in the senior loft. Tickets will be passed out on Thursday 8/16/17 and Friday 8/17/17. Transportation to this event will not be provided. Money is due at time of ticket purchase. See attachment.
- Help Support New Albany High School Orchestras tonight by dining at the New Albany Elks Lodge for lunch or dinner! All proceeds from this weeks’ meals will be donated to the NAHS orchestras to help fund our new concert attire. See attachment for details
- Attention Juniors and Seniors…..NAHS will be offering the ACT test during school on Tuesday, October 17. Sign up in the bookstore by August 18 if you are interested in taking the test. The test fee is $45.
- Midtown Wellness is Saturday, September, 9th 1-4 PM. See attachment for details.
- The Write Stuff Teen Contest is open to all students in high school who have a cancer connection – their own diagnosis or that of a family member or friend. Cash prizes are awarded. Go to the website on the attached page.
- Please join our PTO on Tuesday, August 15 at 6:00 p.m. in room B-204. We hope to see you there! See the attachment for more information.
- Help support our NAHS PTO by enrolling in Kroger Rewards! Every time you shop, we earn money! Enrollment will work the same way as the past. You can sign up on www.kroger.com or call 1-800-KROGERS, option 3. Be sure to choose NEW ALBANY PTO!
- Free Irish Dance Lessons at Ryan Academy. See attachment for more information.
- All the Varsity Volleyball players played hard and did a great job last night at Providence.
Practice for all Volleyball players is from 3:00-4:15 today.
- Boys Varsity Football Red & Black Scrimmage 6:00 PM Home
- Girls Varsity Golf against Providence @ Champions Point 2:30 PM Away
Fans, remember to know and demonstrate the fundamentals of sportsmanship at all events. Stimulate desired crowd response using only positive cheers, signs and praise without antagonizing or demeaning opponents (http://www.ihsaa.org/MembershipServices/Sportsmanship.aspx).