NAHS Additional Assitance Opportunities
*Tutoring is available daily from 2:30 – 3:30 in the JAG room. More information will come later.
*Tutoring is currently only offered in these classes*
- Spanish Department has a list of students willing to tutor.
- Study hall teachers will be using failure lists and collaboration with counselors, classroom teachers, and BBB tutors to help students focus on what work they should be doing/help they should be getting to raise their grades.
- The Math Department has a list of students willing to tutor (for a fee). (Hollingsworth)
- National Honors Society will be working on providing tutors. (Jacobi)
- BBB Leaders are tutoring after school on Mon.’s – Thur.’s from 2:30-3:30 in B302 (Apple)
- French 3 and 4 students will be available to tutor peers. (Jacobi)
- IUS Practicum students will be working with study hall students.
Reminder: It is expected that a student or parent would confirm that a teacher will be available on a particular day/at a particular time before having the student report to the teacher, so that the teacher can plan accordingly.
- Every Tuesday and Thursday ELL students stay after school until 4:00.
- Any interested students may come to C104 (FACS hallway) any school day during lunch to work with classmates and/or peer tutors, study, do homework, or practice a skill as part of free lunchtime peer tutoring.
- Before school tutoring is from 7:00-7:35 Monday-Friday in room C311
Lunchtime tutoring is during all lunches in room Monday-Friday in room C104
After school tutoring is from 2:30-3:30 Monday-Thursday in room A202